Individuals are able to participate in the RAISE Early Treatment Program (ETP) if they meet the following requirements:
- Male or Female between the ages of 15 and 40 years of age
- Diagnosis of schizophrenia, schizophreniform, schizoaffective disorder, psychosis NOS, and brief psychotic disorder.
- No more than 6 months of cumulative antipsychotic medication
- No history of clinically significant head trauma
- No current diagnosis of bipolar disorder, psychotic depression or substance-induced psychotic disorder
- No current psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the RAISE Early Treatment Program contact the
study location nearest you or the central RAISE ETP team at ETP@nshs.edu.